Independence Day

Share/Bookmark
It was America's independence day when Thomas Jefferson declared that all men have the rights to life, liberty and the pursuit their happiness. That is the reason I love america. Everyone has their rights!

Anyway, yesterday wankit and his family brought me to New York, Flushing for some Malaysian food hunt. We don't have clams(see ham) in jersey. So we had curry laksa with clams! Super awesome k..

Then we walk around and headed home for BBQ with the rest of the family..


Love the New York skyline



Super hot summer BBQ












It was a pleasent day but I didn't have time to continue watching my sex and the city; therefore, I shall declare today is gonna be my unproductive day where I will attempt to finish watching sex and the city..


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Labels: ,

0 Responses:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails